Wednesday 4 November 2009

I was enough devastated after I realized what happens at Kamfer Dam ...and while I was watching new raindrops on the cam glass ..I decided to close everything and change the view (see below)...I wonder if the climate changes of the planet is one of the many reasons of this disaster. The fear is if the water destroys all the artificial nests and the errosion makes all those attempts to secure the future of Lesser Flamingos, a frustrating dream ...I have difficulties to write it in English ...dear friends ...I will wait Tania and 'Save the flamigos' group to post their estimations about the conditions ..and I will post the news ...

Until then ...enjoy (if you can) some really nice cats ....Mafufanyane and two of the Nkuhuma's girls from Wildearth TV ..

No comments: