Sunday 9 October 2011

Farewell to a friend ....

Words we haven't said, meetings we have never done ....There were always time ..I was thinking ...but no... time is always limited ...and then the end ...the last act ...a phone of a common friend ...Sixteen years later of the last time we met ...


Before 20 years you wanted me to make a long voyage ...it was my dream ...and you were dreaming to make it true for me ....We hadn't done it ...we never sailed together ...But we had dreamed it ..and never and none will change it ....


Maybe one day ...we will meet again ...and we will sail ...over the sea in the sky ...and maybe long distance places will become a real scenery while you will read poems to me ...


This lone penguine maybe is waiting for you just now ...Have a good trip ...my friend ...


No comments: